- Client Assistance Program (CAP) Brochure
- Programa de Asistencia al Cliente (CAP)/ CAP Brochure in Spanish
- Chương trình Trợ giúp Thân chủ (CAP) là gì/ CAP Brochure in Vietnamese
- CAP Brochure in Chinese
- CAP Brochure in Arabic
- CAP Brochure – large print
- Coming of Age Manual: “I have a choice, I have a voice”
- Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services (DARS) – DARS provides and advocates for resources and services to improve the employment, quality of life, security, and independence of older Virginians, Virginians with disabilities, and their families.
- Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired (DBVI) – DBVI is an agency of the Commonwealth of Virginia that is dedicated to its mission of providing services and resources which empower Virginians who are blind, vision impaired or deafblind to achieve their desired levels of employment, education, and personal independence.
- 2-1-1 – Virginia’s community services helpline. 2-1-1 VIRGINIA provides access to services in your community and statewide. All referrals are confidential and you can search for these same services on this 2-1-1 VIRGINIA Web site. You may reach them by dialing 211 from any phone.
Links and associated content are provided for informational purposes only. They do not necessarily constitute an endorsement or an approval by dLCV of the information, services, opinions, or products of the individuals or organizations.