Who We Are
The PAIMI Advisory Council is comprised of the following individuals all with a commitment to improve mental health services in Virginia:
- People who received or are receiving mental health services
- Family members
- Mental health professionals
- Providers of mental health services
- Members of the public knowledgeable about mental illness
- At least one member who is a parent or guardian of a minor child who received or is receiving mental health services
Continuing efforts shall be made to include members of racial and ethnic minorities that are representative of the geographic diversity of Virginia.
dLCV Podcast: All About the PAIMI Advisory Council
This week we were joined by PAIMI Advisory Council Chair, Tina Stelling. Tina was so gracious to share with us all about what the PAIMI Advisory Council is, how it has impacted her life, and how YOU can become a member. Find out more below.
The PAIMI Advisory Council’s mission is to provide recommendations to the Board of disAbility Law Center of Virginia on policies and goals to be implemented to assure that individuals, covered by the PAIMI Act, are free from abuse, neglect, and related rights violations.
2021 Meeting Schedule
- Saturday, April 24, 2021
- Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Saturday, October 23, 2021